To answer your questions (just in case you had some):
1. Depending on how long the assignment is and how many others I need to do at the same time, it can take around 24 to 48 hours to do the proof read.
2. I can check the punctuation and common name spelling of in-text citations and reference lists, but do not look up any of the books or sources to check accuracy.
3. I check spelling, punctuation, grammar, and clarity of thought (if the sentence is too long, I may break it into two sentences). I sometimes substitute more accurate words to convey the thought more clearly.
You are able to reject any of the changes I make. Some sentences require a complete rewrite for grammatical correctness.
4. I do not mark the essay - that is for your tutor or professor to do. So I do not critique your ideas at all; though sometimes if an argument is simply illogical or contradictory, I will point that out in my return email.
5. I charge $20 per thousand words.
6. I send you an edited version with all the changes showing, and also a finished version with all changes accepted.
Any other questions - please ask! Email Christina.email@example.com